I was born in Barcelona (july, 1994). I'd say I've had a game with me ever since. Whether it was the adventure of a blue hedgehog or a fox in love with space battles, I've been able to enjoy a huge library of gaming culture over the years.
As a game developer, I started learning Unity in its fourth version and have been using it until the point of becoming a certified developer and publishing games running on it.
Degrees and certifications:
- Unity Certified Developer (2018).
- Programming and Game Design (2016-2018).
- 3D Animation, Games and Interactive Spaces (2014-2016).
- Audiovisual and Spectacles Production (2012-2014).
Professional career at companies:
- OMEGA CRM (december 2019 - current) - VR Bussiness Analyst
- Virtual Bodyworks (november 2018 - december 2019) - VR Experience Architect.
- Jandusoft (april 2017 - october 2017) - QA & PR.
- Zoopa Network (february 2015- may 2015) - Video Editor.
- Catalunya Ràdio (october 2013- april 2014) - Scriptwriter.